Friday, August 12, 2011
A young man sprinkling his lawn and bushes with pesticides wanted to check the contents of the barrel to see how much pesticide remained in it. He raised the cover and lit his lighter; the vapors inflamed and engulfed him. He jumped from his truck, screaming. His neighbor came out of her house with a dozen eggs, yelling: "bring me some eggs!" She broke them, separating the whites from the yolks. The neighbor woman helped her to apply the whites on the young man's face. When the ambulance arrived and when the EMTs saw the young man, they asked who had done this. Everyone pointed to the lady in charge. They congratulated her and said: "You have saved his face." By the end of the summer, the young man brought the lady a bouquet of roses to thank her. His face was like a baby's skin.
Healing Miracle for burns
Keep in mind this treatment of burns which is included in teaching beginner fireman this method. First aid consists to spraying cold water on the affected area until the heat is reduced and stops burning the layers of skin. Then, spread egg whites on the affected are.
One woman burned a large part of her hand with boiling water. In spite of the pain, she ran cold faucet water on her hand, separated 2 egg white from the yolks, beat them slightly and dipped her hand in the solution. The whites then dried and formed a protective layer.
She later learned that the egg white is a natural collagen and continued during at least one hour to apply layer upon layer of beaten egg white. By afternoon she no longer felt any pain and the next day there was hardly a trace of the burn. 10 days later, no trace was left at all and her skin had regained its normal color. The burned area was totally regenerated thanks to the collagen in the egg whites, a placenta full of vitamins.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
சமீபத்தில் C.B.I. என்றொரு மலையாள டப்பிங் தமிழ்
சினிமா சின்ன திரையில் பார்த்தேன். குத்து நடனம்
இல்லை. பாட்டுக்கள் இல்லை. மரத்தை சுற்றும் காதல்
காட்சிகள் இல்லை. பயங்கர ஸ்டன்ட் காட்சிகள் இல்லை .
ஒரு நோஞ்சான் 20 நபர்களை தாவி தாவி அடிக்கும் அர்த்தமற்ற
சண்டை இல்லை. இறுதிவரை விறு விருப்பாக இருந்தது.
தமிழ் படங்களை நினைத்தேன். ஹும் !!!!!!!! ..... ஜே
Thursday, August 4, 2011
வாழ்க வையகம் வாழ்க வளமுடன்
குடும்பத்திலும் சரி அலுவகத்திலும் சரி மனித உறவுகளில் விரிசல்கள் ஏற்படாமல் இருக்கவும் ஏற்பட்ட விரிசல்கள் மேலும் பெரிதாகாமல் இருக்க :-
நானே பெரியவன், நானே சிறந்தவன் என்ற அகந்தையை விடுங்கள்....
அர்த்தமில்லாமலும், பின்விளைவை அறியாமலும் பேசிகொண்டேயிருபதை விடுங்கள்....
எந்த விஷயத்தையும் பிரச்சனையயும் நாசுக்காக கையாளுங்கள். விட்டுகொடுங்கள்....
நீங்கள் சொன்னதே சரி, செய்ததே சரி என்று வாதிடாதீர்கள். குறுகிய மனப்பான்மையை விட்டொழியுங்கள்....
சில நேரங்களில் சில சங்கடங்களைச் சகித்துத்தான் ஆக வேண்டும் என்று உணருங்கள் .
உண்மை எது பொய் எது என்று விசாரிக்காமல் இங்க கேட்டதை அங்கே சொல்வதையும் அங்கே கேட்டதை இங்கே
அவ்வபோது நேரில் சந்தித்து மனம் திறந்து பேசுங்கள் .
பிரச்சனைகள் ஏற்படும்போது அடுத்தவர் முதலில் இறங்கி வர வேண்டும் என்று காத்திருக்காமல் நீங்களே பேச்சைத்துவக்க முன் வாருங்கள்.
மற்றவர்க்குரிய மரியதை காட்டவும், இனிய, இதமான சொற்களைப் பயன்படுத்தவும் தவறாதீர்கள்..
மற்றவர் கருத்துகளில், செயல்களை, நடக்கின்ற நிகழ்சிகளைத் தவறாக
புரிந்து கொள்ளாதீர்கள் .
புரிந்து கொள்ளாதீர்கள் .
அற்ப விஷயங்களைப் பெரிதுபடுத்தாதீர்கள்.
......................தத்துவ ஞானி வேதாந்த்திரி மகரிஷி .
கடைபிடித்து நலமுடன் வாழுங்கள். அன்புடன் ஜே.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
1. There is a man who lives on the top floor of a very tall building. Everyday he gets the elevator down to the ground floor to leave the building to go to work. Upon returning from work through, he can only travel half way up in the lift and has to walk the rest of the way unless it’s raining! Why?This is probably the best known and most celebrated of all lateral thinking puzzles. It is a tru classic. Although there are many possible solutions which fit the initial conditions, only the canonical answer is truly satisfying.
- A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the scene, but the child is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says,” I can’t operate on this boy, he is my son! How can this be?
- A man is wearing black,Black shoes, socks, trousers, coat, gloves and ski mask. He is walking down a back stret with all the street lamps off. A black car is coming towards him with its light off but somehow managers to stop in time. How did the driver see the man?
- One day Kerry celebrated her birthday. Tow days later her older twin brother, Terry celebrated his birthday. How?
- Why is it better to have round manhole covers than square ones? This is logical rather than lateral, but it is good puzzle that can be solved by lateral thinking techniques. It is supposedly used by a very well-known software company as an interview question for prospective employees.
- A man went to a party and drank some of the punch. He then left early. Everyone else at the party who drank the punch subsequently died of poisoning. Why did the man not die?
- A man dies and went to Heaven. There were thousands of other people there. They were all naked and all looked as they did at the age of 21. He looked around to see if there was anyone he recognized. He saw a couple and he knew immediately that they were Adam and Eve. How could this be so?
- A woman had two sons who were born on the same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not twins. How could this be so?
- A man walks into a bar and asks the barman for a glass of water. The barman pulls out a gun and points it at the man. The man says ‘Thank you’ and walks out. This puzzle claims to be the best of the genre. It is simple in its statement, absolutely baffling and yet with a completely satisfying solution. Most people struggle very hard to solve this one yet they like the answer when they hear it or have the satisfaction of figuring it out.
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three tooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him.
- A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hands him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
- There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
- What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday?(or day names in any other language.)
- This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.
- The man is very very short and can only reach halfway lup the elevator buttons. However, if it is raining then he will have his umbrella with him and can press the higher buttons with it.
- The surgeon was his mother
- It was day time.
- At the time she went into labor, the mother of the twins was traveling by ship. The older twin, Terry, was born first early on March 1st. The ship then crossed a time zone and Kerry, the younger twin, was born on February the 28th. Therefore, the younger twin celebrates her birthday two days before her older brother.
- A square manhold cover can be turned and dropped down the diagonal of the manhole. A round manhole cannot be dropped down the manhole. So for safety and practicality, all manhole covers should be round.
- The poison in the punch came from the ice cubes. When the man drank the punch, the ice was fully frozen. Gradually it melted, poisoning the punch.
- He recognized Adam and Eve as the only people without navels. Because they werenot born of women,they had never had umbilical cords and therefore they never had navels. This one seems perfectly logican but it can sometimes spark fierce theological arguments
- They were two of a set of triplets(or quadruplets, etc). This puzzle stumps many people. They try outlandish solutions involving test-tube babies or surrogate mothers. Why does the brain search for complex solutions when there is a much simpler one available?
- The man had hiccups. The barman recognized this from his speech and drew the gun in order to give him a shock. It worked and cured the hiccups—so the man no longer needed the water. This is a simple puzzle to state but a difficult one to solve. It is a perfect example of a seemingly irrational and incongruous situation having a simple and complete explanation. Amazingly this classic puzzle seems to work in different cultures and languages.
- The third-Lions that haven’t eaten in three years are dead
- The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
- Freeze them first. Take them out of the jugs and put the ice in the barrel. You will be able to tell which water came from which jug.
- The answer is Charcoal
- Sure you can. Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow!
- The letter “e” which is the most common letter in the English language, does not appear once in the long paragraph.